Call for authors!
The Resident and Fellow Section is looking for submissions about trainees who have completed international electives and exchanges in a new, “International Dispatch,” format. Submissions are limited to 1500 words and will be published online or in print and must include answers to the following questions:
1. Who are you? (state stage of clinical training, home institution)
2. Where did you go and for how long?
3. Who takes care of the majority of patients with neurological disease?
4. What did you do? With whom did you work?
5. Describe challenges to and opportunities for improving neurological care. What ideas for future research or projects did you come away with?
Submit a manuscript! http://submit.neurology.org